Skip to main content

How Emotions Affect the Adrenals and Thyroid

 Hey Everyone, before I get to my personal story, if you are conquering your New Year’s Resolutions! Congrats! If you're about to give up, DON’T! You have to understand that you have to make it a habit for it to stick within the mind. It's like learning a new skill. If you give up, you won't be able to perform that new skill. If you stick with it, you will be living your life with that Resolution effortlessly. It comes to sticking with it. You achieving your resolution or not comes down to you and only you. No one else. Be determined and just keep moving forward. The ending of achieving your resolution is much closer than you think. It’s not always going to be this hard. Think about how easy you can write your name, it will become just as easy. You just have to keep going to condition that mind! But Anyways….


Here is my personal story for you from this topic that I hope inspires you. I grew up as one of the kiddos that loved being expressive. The connectedness I felt from others was comforting. Being a kid is exciting, I just had a blast yesterday playing with my 3-year-old nephew and made me feel I was a kid again. Kids are great and playing with him made me feel that same connectedness I remember feeling with all my grade school friends. But, I grew up like everyone else does. It’s just all a part of the ride.  During my time growing up, I seemed to have fear conditioned with my thinking from childhood that created me to be anxious and depressed. This playful sincere kid transferred into fearing that the world is out to get him and everything that I did was never good enough. 


Fear is a strong emotion and can cause a lot of dis-ease to the body, all the way to the cellular level. The body, which is just a community of 30-50 trillion cells, is always listening to the thoughts and emotions that are conditioned in the mind. My cells didn’t have eyes to know what was going on outside so my mind was in control to give my cells the signals to produce healthy cells or diseased cells. It all came down to the thoughts and emotions that were causing disease to my adrenals and thyroid. Being stressed out WAS an everyday thing for me. The interesting part about my childhood is that there were students in my class that weren’t anxious or depressed. They didn’t have issues with school work or did not get nervous speaking in front of people. I probably wasn't the only one thinking this way, but it came down to my own personal mindset that made me fear almost everything outside of me and my thyroid and adrenal cells were getting the signal. This caused anxiety and nervousness. Not being able to express myself properly to others and having a hard time in school, it made me depressed…


I’m a big boy now, so I decided to take this into my own hands and learn what was really going on. I’m very excited that I did. Everyone is different, just like all my classmates in grade school. For me, I used to wake up and instantly go into fear mode and be worried about what might happen today. That conditioning I created over time made me react with anger and many other negative emotions. Now my life is much calmer because I changed myself from within and the outside reflects that. Including my cells. My thyroid and adrenals are healing and have no disease in them because the proper signal I give them. I have much more energy than ever. Much more calmer. Not depressed. Happy and inspired to help those in need. Now I wake up feeling relaxed and grateful for the journey that I learned from to be who I am today. The best thing is, anyone can do this! 


The change of the mindset is where it is at and will be the deciding factor of your cells to produce a healthy cell or an unhealthy cell. You have to decide what type of life you want to live in, a stressful one or a relaxing one! I know it’s easier said than just being done. I have been through the trials and tribulations to paint you the smoothest transition to your ideal life. I now offer a Life Coaching Program that will take your life to a much more empowering yet peaceful life. Which is exactly what I am experiencing, I’m living proof my program works.  Please sign up for the Initial Life Coaching Visit if you're ready to stop living with so much negativity in your life and be free from the mind that causes stress to your body and life.

Sign Up Here


I’m here for you if you need me,

Coach Ed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most People Don't Reach Micronutrient Requirements Through Food Alone

  STORY AT-A-GLANCE Most adolescents are not getting adequate nutrient intake from diet alone — a finding confirmed from other studies in developed countries such as Spain, France, Portugal and Germany Three-quarters of adolescents consumed less than 54% of the recommended amounts of healthy foods like fruits, vegetables and dairy products Nearly three-quarters of the youth exceeded the recommended limit for sweet and salty snacks — by 453% When nutrient intake was considered from diet alone, adolescents often consumed less than recommended amounts of the fat-soluble vitamins A, D and E along with the water-soluble vitamins folate, biotin and pantothenic acid The use of dietary supplements helped to increase the adolescents’ intake of vitamins and minerals, particularly magnesium and vitamin C, but this isn’t a replacement for a healthy, nutrient-rich diet While it’s possible to get all the vitamins and minerals your body needs by eating a healthy diet, most people fall short. The issu

A Blessing

  Hi Natural Health Family. We got some rain this weekend! It was definitely refreshing and great to see something different. I am sure many of the farmers were happy to see that along with anyone that has grass. Time to mow again haha. Just like waiting for the rain we can be more patient in other aspects of our life.  Have you ever had something happen that you thought was bad or perhaps a mistake by yourself or someone else? However, after perhaps days, weeks, months you look back and realize if that didn’t happen then you would have never realized something that helped you down the road, a blessing in disguise. Many times people get caught up in thinking that this event that happened was so bad or that it should have never happened. When we are quick to judge something then we may keep ourselves from seeing something more clearly. Of course it is okay when we get frustrated from time to time, but then we can redirect ourselves to see whatever happened in a different way we can le

Free Falling

  Welcome back Natural Health Family. Imagine everyone had a good past weekend. Did you happen to notice that August is almost past already? Time can seem to fly by and many times we can get caught up in the race. Sometimes we forget to slow down and take it all in. I was able to skydive over the weekend and it helped me to realize that time can really slow down (or it feels like it). It can be up to us to take a moment and be present where we are at.  Have you ever done something you knew would be thrilling but decided to do it anyway? Skydiving was that action for me. All the time building up to it and the anticipation of falling from the sky had me feeling a bit nervous. It was something I have never done in my life. I have heard about it, read stories, but never experienced it for myself. So before the jump you have to go through some procedures. When checking in you have to sign a lot of documents and watch an instructional video. This didn’t help with the nervous feeling, proba